Terms and Conditions
Me Group Pty Ltd operates http://createsigns.com.au. These terms and conditions informs you of our policies regarding the terms of sale and use of website.
TERMS OF SALE
In the process of continual improvement and updating products, we reserve the right to alter the design and/or specifications of any goods described on this website.
All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are inclusive of freight and GST. Any special offer is on the full catalogue price and is limited by stock availability. Any item invoiced in error by the online system can be reversed if not yet dispatched even if an invoice has been created.
It is company policy to request payment with order unless an account is approved. Credit cards are welcomed, other options include a proforma invoice or cheque with the order. Cheques may take up to 4 days to clear. Direct transfer is also accepted.
Goods are to be dispatched the day of printing. Printing is done within two days of placing the order.
Goods supplied shall be the customer’s risk immediately on delivery. Title to the goods shall pass to the customer only when payment in full has been made. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
RETURNS POLICY AND DAMAGES
A refund may only be issued only if the order has not been processed (i.e. sign has not been printed). In this instance refund is made within 7 working days. However, no return of custom print is accepted.
All goods MUST be examined ON RECEIPT and if damaged, the carrier’s note endorsed accordingly. CREATESIGNS.COM.AU MUST BE INFORMED OF DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY-within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refute the claim, then the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All signs and templates created on the createsigns.com.au website may be used from time to time by createsigns.com.au for the express purposes of marketing and promotion of our products and services in the createsigns.com.au gallery.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Any sale that occurs at the wrong price for any reason will be deemed void even if the invoice is created and paid for.
- Stock quantities on the website may not reflect actual quantity in hand.